GeneralConditions

The following terms and conditions will apply to all sales of products and services rendered by Dia Behbehani General Trading and Contracting Company (W.L.L) in the form of purchase order, invoice, agreement, contract, or other documents evidencing a sale or transfer of products and services.

1. PAYMENT TERMS
All payments must be made in full, prior to the delivery of any goods and/or services purchased from the Company showrooms.
In order to process special orders, the Customer must provide 60% (sixty percent) of the total invoice to the Company as a down payment. The remaining 40% (forty percent) is to be paid by the Customer upon arrival of goods, prior to delivery of items by the Company to the Customer.
2. DELIVERY OF GOODS
Goods purchased from the Company showrooms will be delivered and installed, free of charge, within 3 (three) working days of full payment of invoice.
To reschedule a delivery, the Customer must notify the Company 24 (twenty-four) hours before the scheduled delivery time.
The Company will not be liable after the Delivery Note has been signed by the Customer and the goods shall be conclusively presumed to be free of any defect or damage.
The Company will store purchased goods, free of charge, for a period of 30 (thirty) days from payment of invoice. After 30 (thirty) days, a storage fee of 0.5% (zero point five percent) of net invoice amount will be charged to the Customer per week.
Items left unclaimed after 120 (one hundred and twenty) days from purchase will be forfeited without prior legal warrant or any other notification. Payments will not be refunded.
3. REFUNDS, RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Purchased goods are not refundable unless they are proven to be damaged.
The Customer has the right to exchange any purchased product that is defective within 7 (seven) days of delivery.
The Customer will receive a full refund within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of goods returned.
However, this will not apply to the extent that fault is caused by abuse, misuse or damage through accident or neglect at customer location.
Display of last piece, goods purchased during sale campaigns and promotions are sold as is and cannot be exchanged, returned or refunded.
4. CANCELLATION
Cancellation of purchased items from the Company’s showrooms must be made to the showroom where the products was purchased at least 2 (two) working days prior to the scheduled delivery date. The Company will not accept cancellations made less than 2 (two) days before delivery date.
Cancellation of special orders must be made by the Customer, in writing, at least 2 (two) working days prior to the scheduled delivery date to the showroom or ofice where the order was made. Once the document is received, the procurement cost of the special order will be deducted from the Customer’s down payment. Any remaining cash paid by the Customer will be refunded within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of cancellation.
5. WARRANTY
Goods supplied by the Company are subject to the terms and conditions of warranties and guarantees provided by their respective manufacturer.